Real Estate Sellers Resources
Have you ever tried to sell your home or meet with a real estate agent, and been razzle-dazzled with the following:
- Fancy listing presentations
- Buy your home guarantees from Realtors®, if not sold quickly - (have you ever heard the phrase "some terms apply"?)
- A chance to win prizes
- Reduced commission guarantees
- Fancy front yard signs and expensive sales slicks
- Promises of being the best
- Working with the largest broker
- A real estate marketing gimmick or theme
- A Realtor's® promise of miracles by their real estate agency's fancy website
In a nutshell, what sellers really care about are two things:
- What sales price will I get?
- How quickly can my house sell?
As your Real Estate ExpertTM, I will help you recognize that preparing and actually selling a home includes lots of variables very seldom discussed correctly and from an educational standpoint. The house (product) itself is just one of many variables.
Selling a home is a "solution sales process." The actual sale of your home is subject to, varying degrees, the following:
- The Product (your HOME)
- The Price
- The Location and Surrounding Areas
- School Rankings
- Local Market Conditions and Trends
- National Market Conditions and Perception
- Economic Conditions and Forecasts
- Geo-political Conditions
As your Real Estate ExpertTM, I will sell your home based on a strategic set of correctly implemented initiatives. You deserve no less!
Please fill in the following information so that I can
prepare a comparative market analysis regarding the
value of your home.